Join the ICEBAR LONDON team.
We are currently looking to recruit the following role:
WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGN / MARKETING ASSISTANT
ICEBAR LONDON is seeking a talented individual to work alongside the Head of Sales & Marketing on graphic design, web and marketing projects.
This role would suit a talented graduate with demonstrable experience in the required skills, a second jobber seeking to progress their career working within an internationally recognised concept venue and consumer brand, or an experienced professional returning to work from maternity leave or similar and seeking new challenges and a supportive work environment alongside work/life balance.
While this is envisioned as a full time role, we are open to considering flexible working applications and pro rata salary arrangements for individuals with family / childcare or similar commitments (please make this clear in your covering letter if so) .
- Design of marketing and venue materials including adverts, venue displays, promotional materials, email newsletters and menus
- Development and updates of company website, icebarlondon.com (WordPress CMS)
- Design of visual identity for the Icebar’s annual theme renewal
- Liaison with external business suppliers and marketing agencies
- Social Media marketing and online customer service
- With Head of Sales & Marketing, responsible for creation and delivery of overall marketing strategy and achieving annual targets for visitor numbers, revenue and private hire events
- Graphic Design
- InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator
- WordPress CMS
- HTML & CSS coding
- Website and Social Media analytics
- Social Media marketing and advertising
- Communications skills, email, phone and in person
- Customer service experience
16k-20k dependent on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a CV and Cover Letter via email to email@example.com with the subject header Application: Marketing Team
This is an application for a marketing and communications position, so clarity, brevity, use of everyday English and a general lack of jargon are all welcome and much appreciated.
While not required, you are welcome to include links to online portfolios or similar in support of your application. Please include any links at the end of your cover letter.
DEADLINE: We are seeking to interview for and appoint this role within the month of February and will be holding rolling interviews within this period. As such early application is advised.
*Hint: applicants would do well to pay particular attention to how we like to spell Icebar across all of our various channels when writing cover letters…